IMT develops, implements and supports IT-based quality management systems for fertility centres, donor banks and animal breeding centres internationally.
Our main product, IMT Matcher, is a quality management system specifically created for the fertility sector, to help prevent errors through misidentification of patients, donors, their gametes and embryos. Equally importantly, IMT Matcher also helps customers provide traceability, ensure regulatory compliance, and analyse their operations to increase their control and optimise outcomes.
The IMT Matcher system comprises software and networked IT hardware, used primarily within the embryology and andrology laboratories, but is also used throughout other parts of the fertility centre including cryo stores, operating rooms and product storage areas. Matcher delivers major benefits to all users, including the biologists, laboratory directors, quality managers, doctors, nurses and administration staff.
We are seeking a confident, professional candidate with an IVF background and commercial experience. This individual will join our international Product Expert team of 2 dedicated full-time staff plus part-time consultants, and liaise with other colleagues within our broader team of 18 professionals. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Product Expert who is based in the UK.
• Technical sales support: supporting our international distributor teams through the sales process and liaising with our internal teams, including advanced product demonstrations, identifying end users’ specific requirements and optimal configuration, advanced training of end users and consultative advice on best practice, all delivered in the context of their workflows and Standard Operating Procedures
• Account management: gathering feedback and identifying customer’s ongoing requirements, troubleshooting, liaison between end users, distributors and internal teams, developing relationships and strategic partnerships
• Innovation and development: identifying areas for product and process enhancement, liaison between customers and our internal development team to deliver the highest quality, fit-for-purpose solutions
To support all three of the responsibility areas above, the candidate will be required to make visits to prospects’ and end users’ sites, attend international industry conferences, organise product workshops, and host remote meetings/webinars.
• Experience working in a lab environment within the IVF industry
• Proven experience of presenting to international audiences
• Proven experience of delivering training (formally or informally)
• Ability to travel internationally
• Proven experience demonstrating IMT’s core values: responsiveness, quality of outputs, collaboration and integrity
" With many years working in FMCG, both in a capacity as a hiring manager and as a candidate. I have used the services of many recruitment specialists. I cannot speak highly enough of Blue Oak Recruitment, and the support they gave me securing my next role. I have never experienced such positive uplifting support, and the passion and attention to detail to ensure the hiring process went smoothly."
I have dealt with Blue Oak Recruitment since the businesses establishment in 2007. From day one I have found the associated services to be structured yet personalised and second to none.
From the initial brief and the understanding of our needs through to the final selection processes and initial new placement support. The work rate, the ability to achieve the agreed timelines, the passion and determination to provide what we need is blatantly obvious and unrelenting?
Irrespective of wether the the recruitment is part of our strategic business development plans or the hasty recruitment of an unplanned vacancy, the processes, proposed candidates and the final outcomes are exactly what the business has needed... I probably don't say thank you enough!
“Blue Oak Recruitment take the time to gain a full understanding of my requirements on each and every placement. This has been reflected in the high calibre of candidates they offer each time I have worked with them. The in-depth screening process they apply has ensured I have had an excellent range of candidates to interview which have always led to successful appointments.”
“I have used Blue Oak Recruitment more than 8 years and can truly say that the reason it stands out from the majority of other agencies, is its intelligent and honest approach. Time and care is taken to capture your brief, the understanding of your organisation and the role required, so that you are not bombarded with inappropriate cvs or candidates. Blue Oak goes out of the way to interview all candidates you will meet. It has been liberating to be able to talk to someone who “gets it” . You won’t need to chase progress and can rest assured that a lot of hard work and tenacity goes into the search for the right candidate, or in assisting you as a candidate to find your next role. I am a fan !“
Deborah L – Independent HR Consultant